Top Ad 728x90

Monday, August 7, 2017

how I could change my body and become stronger

I was born in a little country town called Gympie, in Australia 🇦🇺 Raised by my Mother with no father around. We always struggled to get by but what we didn't struggle with was love and laughter ❤️
 
_
At the age of 15 I started training and studying the science of FITNESS . I was obsessed with how I could change my body and become stronger. All it took was hard work, the right food and to be committed daily. It was free, you couldn't buy a good body. You just had to work for it. That's why I loved it. As a teenager we couldn't afford brand new clothes, the internet or cool phones etc. I learnt real people weren't impressed with that, real attract real 💯. I always had good friends and even managed to score a awesome girlfriend of 3 years through high school. At the end of school, I moved to Sunshine Coast, QLD to peruse my dream career of personal training & living by the beach ❤️ 6 years later I'm full time personal training 6 days a week and proud to say I'm booked out most days with amazing motivate, hard working Clients ❤️❤️ shout out my clients #TeamJFit #WeStayFit
Last but not least, shout out to my amazing wife to be @ellesha_michelle it will be 6 years together on the 22nd August (the day we fly to Bali 🌴❤️) Ellesha your my world and you have helped me become the man I am today. You met me when I was still a young boy struggling for money and chasing my dreams. Always by my side! Through the ups and downs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90