Top Ad 728x90

Monday, August 7, 2017

I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck


I just wanted to take some time to share a little bit about my life with y'all today, for those of you who will take the time to read this. I am a 21 year old mother to an amazing little boy. His father is my best friend, we are engaged, but haven't decided on a date yet. We live in a tiny two bedroom trailer in the middle of Illinois, and we can't always pay our bills on time. I want more out of life, I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck, I want to be able to pay all my bills without having to check my bank account. We hope to one day move our family to my fiance's hometown in Colorado, I would love to be able to go back to school. I decided to do something about it and make things happen for our family. Not too long ago my friend Kaitlyn introduced me to an amazing opportunity with It Works Global. I took a leap of faith, and joined her team as an independent distributor. Not really knowing what to expect, I am so thankful and so amazed at the amount of support that is poured into our team daily. These girls are a big family and are constantly building each other up. I can't wait so see where this takes me, my journey is just beginning, I just took my first steps towards a better future. This momma is on a mission!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90